Thursday, April 21, 2011

30 Day De-Stash #28: Peek-a-boo Toy Sack

Ever since I saw this tutorial, peek-a-boo toy sacks have been on my list of things to make.  I recently rearranged my son's room.  He has some toys that are in the same baskets, but that he likes to play with separately. I figure if he only has to reach in and take out one bag, he won't be toting the whole basket around and making bigger messes (here's hoping, anyway).  I like the "window" on the bag too, so  you don't have to open bags to see what they hold.
I didn't use the same measurements; mine were a bit bigger.  It probably took four yards total of the fabric to make four peek-a-boo sacks.  You could really make them any size you wanted.  I think I'll be making some smaller ones in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment